RE: Oracle products on vmware

From: Hameed, Amir <Amir.Hameed_at_xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:34:24 -0400

Thank you Alan for the feedback. So, are not that concerned with Oracle's support statement on vmware even though your last statement shows that there is no guarantee that there will never be any support issue "...but that's no guarantee of future results...."?

Thanks
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Hameed, Amir

I am interested to know if folks in this DL are running mission critical Oracle software on vmware