Re: Oracle Exadata Machine

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:52:07 +0200

I think it's 600000 for a full rack and half rack 350000 And plus some software license if you dont already own one.

But then again I think this is what Teradata and Netezza costs (or similar) so I guess it's targeted to very high profile customers

--
LSC

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com