locally and dictionary managed TEMP tablespace

From: nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 18:30:16 +0530

Hello DBA's Good Morning,

Hope Everyone is doing good.
I have gone crazy with a question, I dont have a requirement to do so. Just wanna know.

Is it possible to convert a temporary tablespace which is locally managed to dictionary managed and vice versa in 10g. As per my knowledge we cannot convert a dicitionary managed temp tablespace to locally managed using dbms_space_admin package. Since it would require the tablespace to be online, read write and permanent one. And also the best of all option would be to drop and re create. I searched but could'nt get a doc which would explain this.

Thanks
Khajwania