Re: RAC on AIX pre requisites

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 14:43:34 -0400

Not sure if it's an exact match, but I wrote a RAC/AIX guide available over here:
http://www.ardentperf.com/publications/

I'd also check the RAC SIG website, there are a lot of cookbooks there. Just sign up for the free account and you can view the library. I'm pretty sure there's at least one other cookbook-style guide. http://www.oracleracsig.org

These style of guides rarely match your environment exactly but can often be pretty useful.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider
Chicago, IL