Re: Enterprise mangler

From: Peter Barnett <regdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

We are a rather large shop with several 11G RAC environments. Grid Control has so far proven the only way we can monitor and manage these databases. Our exising enterprise database management tools have not caught up to 11G nor RAC. By the time that they do, we will be comfortable enough with Grid Control that we may be able to drop the others.

Pete Barnett
Database Technologies Lead
Regence