DBA's Audit

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am working for a company who is supporting QA and Prod environment but not the DEV environment. Now Dev DBA is requesting access to both QA and Prod server with privileges like SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE, Select any dictionary, Select any table etc. As the people supporting the DEV environment are junior DBA's and so our company don;t want to take chance but now it is pushed by the management to accomadate the request and put some monitoring on the Dev DBA access to QA/Prod environment.

So what are the best process or if someody has impletemented such scenario and can share their experience.

TIA
Sanjay