Re: Enterprise mangler

From: Keith Moore <>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 23:27:16 -0500 (CDT)

Reading this thread makes my day!

I 'tried' to use OEM back when I think it was called OEM3. I tried a couple of different versions over the years but it was always more trouble than it was worth. The last version I used was for Oracle 8i.

Recently I ate lunch with three Oracle sales people including their technical person. He was shocked when I told him we didn't use OEM and it became apparent that he thought I was just an old guy who was stuck in the past.

I feel better now.