silly dbms_stats question

From: Crisler, Jon <>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:49:04 -0400

I have never been able to figure out what view shows when a table was last analyzed with DBMS_STATS in Oracle 10g.

I know that dba_tables column "last_analyzed" does not reflect dbms_stats. DBA_TAB_MODIFICATIONS tracks monitoring for dbms_stats, but it does not track when dbms_stats was run.

I am trying to write some queries to determine which tables need to have dbms_stats run more frequently, and I want to join dba_tab_modifications to the view that tracks the last dbms_stats run.

Any ideas what view tracks last dbms_stats run on a table ?