Re: Checkpoint not complete error

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:45:20 -0400

I can do that but the original size of logfiles was 100MB which I already increased to 250MB.

One thing I forgot to mention is that on an average, the logswitch time is around 30 seconds and it goes even less during the peak database activity.

The three checkpoint parameters in the database are set as below:

log_checkpoint_interval integer 0
log_checkpoint_timeout integer 1800
log_checkpoints_to_alert boolean FALSE Do you think I should edit these values as well?