RE: See processes in windows

From: Tanel Poder <>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:57:01 +0800

I took a Windows internals & troubleshooting training by Mark Russinovich & David Solomon few years ago and Mark mentioned both procexp/procmon install a kernel driver and yes its done dynamically (that's actually what I meant by "installing" - the loading of the driver). I haven't verified it myself, I think I can believe the word of the author of that tool :)

Niall, tlist.exe is not written by sysinternals, you may be confusing it with pslist.exe which is written by them.