Re: See processes in windows

From: Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

If you go to sysinternals.com  http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/cb56073f-62a3-4ed8-9dd6-40c84cb9e2f5.aspx one of the free tools-- process monitor or process explorer should show you what you want.

The standard oracle processes (pmon, ckpt, et al.) are threads under the oracle.exe process in Windows.

Good luck.

Joey D'Antoni