Re: Doc.ID 756671.1 Oracle Recommended Patches

From: Carol Dacko <dackoc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:19:01 -0400

Laimutis,

Patch bundles should be the way to go. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

When we go up a 10.2.0.x release, we always apply any one-off patches that we believe we will encounter. This helps to prevent doing the one patch at a time dance.

This is definitely a path that I will recommend we do here in our department at the University of Michigan.

Thanks again!
Carol