Re: how can I proove Oracle doesn't measure every SQL-execution

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:37:31 +0200

Hi Alan,

I also thought about ASH, especially with 'colored SQL' in 11g (to get better historical info on dedicated SQLs) BUT ASH does not tell me when the statement was finished (I have to check wether or not there is a matching entry in the next sampling periode)
AND I was also asked for the execution time of statements with expected execution time of 100ms and less - there ASH can not help me with a sampling period of 1s

thank you for your suggestions, anyway,
  Martin