Looking for folks that have had a positive experience with OWB

From: Carol Dacko <dackoc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:30:33 -0400

The Data Warehousing group in our organization continues to say that their sources indicate that Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) "is not worth a dime." Some non-technical folks in our organization tried out the product for Oracle 10g and scrapped the product.

Does anyone have any positive experiences with this product? We are putting together a Strategic Plan for the next 3 years, and I'd like to have a better understanding of what the acceptance of OWB is in the marketplace.

Thanks kindly for your appreciation regarding this request!

Carol Dacko
University of Michigan