Re: OEM Grid V-10.2.0.5

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:50:23 -0500

We did the Linux version - my biggest complaint so far is that the database-specific tabs are removed if the agent has communication problems with the database. In prior versions, the tabs were still available, and you could use them and connect to the database just fine, thank you, even if the agent was off the rocker a bit.
To balance that out, there are some really nice upgrades in this version! Things as simple as a new AWT that works in firefox and Chrome, a new MAA advisor. Still exploring.... there are a ton of new things we are not even using (nor probably ever will, but hey).

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 14:44, James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu> wrote:

> DBA's
>
> Anyone upgrade their OEM Grid to V-10.2.0.5 on Solaris yet? Have any
> problems?
>
> ...JIM...

Charles Schultz
Sent from Champaign, Illinois, United States