RE: emca

From: Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:22:38 -0400

Both accounts are unlocked and I sql'ed in to each so the passwords are correct. I will check the metalink doc......

ciao,
Brian

Brian J. Zelli, Ed.M.
Sr. Database Administrator
Enterprise Application/Systems Integration Information Technology - Roswell Park Cancer Institute phone: (716) 845-4460 email: brian.zelli_at_roswellpark.org<mailto:brian.zelli_at_roswellpark.org>

From: Crisler, Jon [mailto:Jon.Crisler_at_usi.com] Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:26 AM
To: Zelli, Brian; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: emca

Check sysman, dbsnmp to make sure they are unlocked and have password correct. If that does not work, you can try to delete dbconsole and recreate using steps in metalink doc id- 278100.1

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Zelli, Brian Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:01 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: emca

Hello all,

   I'm trying to start emca on my production machine but get this error. I created it for the default database orcl but when trying to configure it for my production machine, I get:

Apr 16, 2009 9:39:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig invoke

SEVERE: Failed to unlock all EM-related accounts

I have a sysman account htat has dba privs but don't know what else I'm missing. I do have this working fine in dev and test. ciao,
Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.