Re: emca

From: Chandra Pabba <chandra_pabba_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:59:32 -0500

Can you try after unlocking the DBSNMP and SYSMAN user accounts, if they are locked by any chance.

Thanks
Chandra

  • Original Message ----- From: Zelli, Brian To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:00 AM Subject: emca

  Hello all,

     I'm trying to start emca on my production machine but get this error. I created it for the default database orcl but when trying to configure it for my production machine, I get:   Apr 16, 2009 9:39:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig invoke

  SEVERE: Failed to unlock all EM-related accounts

  I have a sysman account htat has dba privs but don't know what else I'm missing. I do have this working fine in dev and test.

  ciao,
  Brian

  This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.