Re: Re: Density statistic calculation in case of histogram

From: Neeraj Bhatia <neeraj.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:49:44 +0530

Thanks Alberto for the update. Actually I am investigating the calculations in R10 and my plan was to later cover R11 as well. Since still most of the systems are on R10 and in future also (atleast 2-3 years), I am very interested.

Having said that, your references and update will be very helpful. I just downloaded the stuff and reading :-)