Re: DBA Skill tree

From: Rajeev Prabhakar <>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:20:54 -0400

I 100% agree....There are aspects of the dba job that are as state as they could get and no amount of gloss/pretty GUI would make it appear better.

The worrying part is that, of late, even the oracle manuals have become more GUI oriented and the under-the-hood mysteries can at times baffle even the experienced DBAs.