RE: EMCA Setup Bug

From: Crisler, Jon <Jon.Crisler_at_usi.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:07:45 -0400

Make sure that accounts sysman and dbsnmp are available (account unlocked) and correct passwords. Although you are specifying the SID, make sure your environment points to that SID before starting. If DBcontrol already exists for that cluster, consider dropping it first (or just dropping the config).
 Metalink note 278100.1 "How To Drop, Create And Recreate DB Control In A 10g Database" is one of my favorites.