Re: Why won't OEM send alerts

From: Bill Zakrzewski <bill_at_intactus.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:07:21 -0400

Howard -

Have you set the tablespace full to WARNING or CRITICAL?

Also check to see that you have "subscribed" to the database alerts on the Preferences -> Rules page.

Last, check to see that the TABLESPACE FULL metric is setup to send an email on WARNING and/or CRITICAL (depending on your answer to the first question).

Hope this helps.....
-Bill