Re: Application Express access to a schema

From: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars_at_rulegen.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:47:45 +0200

Yes.

Create a new schema, and grant that schema only select access on objects of your existing schema. Maybe also create synonyms. Then use this new schema as the "parsing schema" in your application/workspace.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13