RE: Migrating a schema from Enterprise Edition to Standard Edition

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:46:49 -0700

I think dba_feature_usage_statistics might be helpful, but probably the best thing to do is to test it - just run an import into an SE database and see how it goes - surely you'll be testing the process anyway before the live cutover. I know in many cases, if not all, the import will give you errors if you try to import EE features, such as partitions, into an SE database.

Regards,
Brandon