Re: how to prevent DBA burnout?

From: Joerg Jost <joerg.jost_at_unitrade.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:12:28 +0200

Am Montag, den 30.03.2009, 10:06 -0400 schrieb Maria Gurenich:
> INDEED!!! :))))
>
> I wonder how many hours a week Germans need to work at least?

Normaly something between 37,5 and 40 hours from Monday to Friday.

But you know, that is not what really happened ;)

Indeed, we do have really strong unions, strong and powerfull.

Many differences between Europe, espacially Germany and the other side of the Atlantic in cases of employment and social systems. This one is a good one, others are not.

bye

Jörg Jost