Re: PSOUG website move to morganslibrary.org

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:01:23 -0500

So.... what happened? I fired off an email to Dan Morgan, but heard nothing so far. As an observer, it looks like all the bridges were bombed, gutted, burned and eradicated. One of the threads in the PSOUG forum says that the "PS" in PSOUG used to mean Puget Sound. Used to? I am not looking for gossip or fingers to be pointed, just facts. More importantly, what about PSOUG Online? The "new" site only mentions that they are working to bring it online. Was the original project scrapped?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Just an FYI to any that are accustomed to looking up Oracle info at
> the PSOUG.org website: The content of that website has moved.
>
> Here's the new location: http://www.morganslibrary.org/
>
> Lots of helpful stuff there.
>
> Jared Still

Charles Schultz
Sent from: Champaign Illinois United States.