RE: RE: Real-time db monitor tools: agentless and cheap.

From: FmHabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:31:59 -0400

   I just wanted to thank you again for bringing this product to my attention.  I've using it on a trial basis now and I really like what I see and get from it.  One thing am unable to do is to see how long a session has been active and how long it is expected to stay active. I see such info in Insider and it is one of the steps I go through in my real-time performance troubleshooting.

 The values for these columns have always been null and I guess based on what I've heard from the developer, this info is not readily available in oracle if it does not show as a longops.

 Have you been able to dig this info using Lab128.

 Thank you.