RE: Monitoring Tool

From: FmHabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:35:55 -0400

We were quoted $1500/cpu. One thing I liked about it is their uninque approach using resource mappin method. You not only account for resource/time consumption at instance level, but at the sql as the atomic unit of work. I see this to be very effective.

With 10g and its awr/ash, it is becoming native to the db, but not very well externalized in an intuative UI including OEM.

3rd part tools like Confio still IMHO do a much better job.

Download a trial and see for yourself.