Re: AW: What does trace event 38022? (Bug 6405967)

From: Martin Klier <>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:21:40 +0100

Hi Jan, schrieb:
> $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg states event 38022 as the following:
> 38022, 00000, "CBO disable Distinct Sort Elimination at subquery unnest"
Thanks for the link to the file, didn't know that it's there - it's a great insight!

> This looks like support wants you to enable on error-event tracing.
Mh, but the recommended it as a workaround until is launched, which fixes this bug.

I want to avoid heavy trace files from today on, just to get correct results. FYI, "_COMPLEX_VIEW_MERGING"=FALSE fixes my issue as well.

Martin Klier

Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk