Is GC Top Activity usable with PQ?

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:04:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

In Grid Control, I'm trying to use Top Activity like I usually do. However, I've recently been testing Parallel Query on our dev box. The resulting idle "PX Deq Credit: send blkd" waits on the PQ processes make the Top Activity screen almost unusable because the high number of PQ processes relative to the active non-PQ ones causes the graph to distend, minimizing the appearance of the active processes.

Anyone using GC with PQ? Is there a way to turn off the "other" category in Top Activity screen? Any thoughts on a workaround?

I'll wait patiently here while no one replies, due to lack of usage of GC...