RE: Urgent problem : Plz help

From: Khan, Muhammad S <Muhammad.Khan_at_ca.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:34:52 -0400

Thanks folks for your responses.

We finally find out that all the new sessions were coming out of one of the application servers that was supposed to submit some jobs at the database server but somehow it was establishing connections in infinite loop. That box is unmanaged so we are good for now.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Muhammad S. Khan
Sr. Database Administrator