RE: Cannot See Table in MS ACCESS Using Oracle HS and Database Link

From: Langston, Chris <Chris.Langston_at_aa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:22:55 -0500

Guillermo,

I've been trying to get a response to your suggestion replied back to you and the list for the last two days but for whatever reason, it isn't going thru. Just to let you know I did get it resolved but I'm not exactly sure what it was since I tried several solutions at once and undoing each didn't recreate the issue (a reboot of my PC was one of those). The Oracle driver did not resolve the issue and in fact, I'm using the same MS ACCESS driver. I wish I knew exactly what the issue was so I could post the resolution.

I just wanted to say thank you for your feedback and suggestion. I hope this email finds you.

Regards,
Chris Langston