** OEM

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 I have OEM java console 9, 10g installed on windows xp. I can start it up and go to the database connect information screen. Then after I enter the connect information and click OK nothing happens. It does not go beyond this point. I tried re-install of OEM. I am able to connect using sqlplus and all OK at database/tnsnames.ora user/pass level. Can someone help with this? Thanks. Is there some java install I can try if simple and steps to do that? It could be something small.  Thanks for help.