RE: 10046 trace and alert log destination full

From: Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:18:12 +0200

	Btw,  if there is some slow batch/program, it is usually cyclic (makes the same thing over and over again). In that case you do not need to trace the whole period, you can trace for an hour or even less and see what's the problem.
	The same is usually true for single long-running queries.

Regards,
Yavor Ivanov