Really basic DB2 question

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:28:19 -0400

We have an old DB2 database that's been kept for occasional querying. The primary DBA left the company years ago and the secondary DBA is out on disability recovering from surgery.

The server is being moved and as the only DBA left from that era it's fallen in my lap to stop the database before the move and start it afterwards.

I have all the passwords and have done some minimal querying over the years but I've never shut down or started up a DB2 database in my life. I've googled around a bit and what I've come up with is:

STOP DATABASE (databasename)
STOP DB2 MODE (QUIESCE) START DATABASE (databasename)
START DB2 Is there anything else? Perhaps an equivalent of the oracle listener?

I've also seen the command STOP DDF but am uncertain if this is something we're running. ps -ef|grep -i ddf doesn't return anything.

Any advice from someone who knows what they're doing would be appreciated :).

Thanks,
Jay