Re: Urgent rac wait problem

From: Yechiel Adar <>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:50:00 +0200

Since this is the only difference between the servers, I think that the number of cpus and the memory size may be a factor in the optimizer calculations.
In the server with fewer resources oracle choose another path that needed a lot more blocks,
but used less online memory, and caused a lot more gc 2-way wait. I never delved deep into the optimizer.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel