Re: Full export and sequence behaviour in 8i

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <amar.padhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:23:11 +0400 (GST)

I have personally used sequences (9i/10g) in no gap scenarios and haven't faced any issue. For sake of completeness I have proper alerts in place to report missing sequences and design takes care of reusing these. users are more than happy about this, though the alert has never puked anything till date and my reuse logic is just waiting to be used.

Yes experience and designs differ.

Thanks
Amar