Re: Urgent rac wait problem

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:55:39 +0200

Update:
This happens only when the user connects to node 2. I went a little crazy as I run the same sql from my station and it worked fine.
After I took 10046 trace I saw that their trace was on node 2 and mine was on node 1.
When I removed the load_balance parameter from the tnsnames, so they will always connect to node 1, the problem went away.

So the problem is not so urgent but I would like to work with load balance.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel