Index failing on import

From: J. Dex <>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:33:03 -0400

I did an import and got the error below. When I look through OEM, it looks like the index is there. However, when I run analyze index <schema>.IDX_IDXNNN validate structure; it says the specified index does not exist. Is there any way to fix this without dropping and recreating the index?

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 20000:  "BEGIN DBMS_STATS.SET_INDEX_STATS   IMP-00003: ORACLE error 20000 encountered ORA-20000: Unable to set values for index IDX_IDXNNN: does not exist or insufficient privileges

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.