source of package invalidation

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:23:49 -0500

We are seeing packages invalidated in our production database and I don't have a clue how to track down the actual cause.

I've taken a look at dba_dependencies and know the potential candidates for causing the invalidation but I'm looking to actually identify the chain of events that is causing this.

Is there an oracle event that can be set to generate a trace file for something like this?

Any other ideas on how to track this down?

Thanks!

Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.