RE: determining bind values in deadlock situations

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_poderc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:51:46 +0200

Vlado,

That is not correct ;)

What you see in lmd trace below is two copies of the same SQL for one session and two copies of the same SQL for the other session. As the trace data itself says it's the "Current SQL" just dumped twice, not "past SQL" or "SQL doing the locking".

Run your test case with 4 *distinct* SQL statements and you'll see only 2 of them, the currently executed ones are shown.

--
Regards,
Tanel Poder