Re: datapump error ORA-31693/2354/1466

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:42:06 +1100

Hi

did the table definition change after the SCN time ?

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation