RE: What am I missing?

From: William Wagman <wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:25:54 -0800

There is a workaround for the bug Jeffrey reported. The workaround is to put the whenever oserror clause after the connect statement. Although what I still don't understand is where the difference lies between my two boxes as the bug does not manifest on one but does on the other.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu
(530) 754-6208
From: Jared Still [mailto:jkstill_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:29 PM
To: William Wagman
Cc: Jeffrey Beckstrom; gparc_at_free.fr; oracle-l Subject: Re: What am I missing?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:34 PM, William Wagman <wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu<mailto:wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu>> wrote:

Jeffrey, that fixes the problem, thanks.

What exactly did you do to correct the problem?

Jared Still