Re: upgrade from to

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:01:42 -0600

  Yes, you can go directly to from . As for the TIme Zone, you'll want to check on Metalink on running 'utltzuv2.sql' prior to upgrading. you'll want to get the Timezone 4 version of the file to see if you have to reload any data.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your