Re: 10g R2 Oracle Net Configuration- Problem during 2 node RAC installation on RHEL 5

From: Shastry(DBA) <"Shastry>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 02:25:44 +0530

Thanks all,

I was able to proceed with VIPCA and NETCA configuration successfully, but stuck with the below error while running DBCA

ORA-27504: IPC error creating OSD context
ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:skgxpcini failed with status: 0
ORA-27301: OS failure message: Error 0
ORA-27302: failure occurred at: past_inmemor

Please let me know if anyone has any workarounds as metalink didnt show up some light :(.

Thanks,
Ann