RE: who is or contemplating going to IOUG conference in Orlando FL?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:10:54 -0500

I'll be going to Collaborate 09, God willin' and the creek don't rise. As a member of both IOUG and OAUG I'm torn over where to register years I'm speaking at both. This year I'll only be speaking at OAUG so it was easier.

Either way, if you're interested in a continuing education and peer networking VALUE, especially about what works NOW, Collaborate is on my short list.