Re: bitmap index and mat.views in SE

From: Joerg Jost <joerg.jost_at_unitrade.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:58:02 +0100

Am Dienstag, den 17.02.2009, 10:52 -0500 schrieb Maria Gurenich:
> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if somebody could give me the link where I can read about the
> subject features. From this link I figured that BITMAP index is not
> supported in SE, but what about materialized views?
>
> Thanks before hand,
> M.

The Book Oracle® Database Licensing Information from the official Documentation Books of Oracle contains the Infos you're searching for. http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/license.102/b14199/toc.htm

Without looking for it, iirc MV are part of SE, but Query Rewrite is not.

Bitmap Indexes are also part of the EE as you stated.