Re: Definitive tnsnames.ora parsing

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:47:35 +0100

Mark,

    I don't know if your google searches have taken you to this page, since I reached it by other means. But I discovered on it a few days ago a parser for .ora files:
http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list (look for "Oracle Net Services"). I have not checked it and cannot say anything about what it does and doesn't include. But presumably, since this is a grammar, you can probably alter it easily if anything is missing.

HTH S Faroult