Definitive tnsnames.ora parsing

From: Brady, Mark <Mark.Brady_at_Constellation.Com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:31:06 -0500

I've been asked if there is a definitive perl/python script for parsing *.ora files.

Every example we found via google, it seemed that the developer only coded for what they knew their file included.

Anyone have a reference or link or code they could share - even if it's not perl or python?
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2