RE: RMAN Sizing - Anomaly?

From: Newman, Christopher <cjnewman_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:58:15 -0600

Hello,

Is it possible that you have your BACKUP OPTIMIZATION on and it's skipping the full database backup because of this? Just a thought.

  • Chris

From: Weatherman, John [mailto:John.Weatherman_at_asurion.com] Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:49 PM
To: Bellows, Bambi (Comsys); oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: RMAN Sizing - Anomaly?

Bambi,

Have you done a "RMAN> list backupset;" to verify what is in each set? Are all the files really in the "...plus archivelog" backup? How does a "RMAN> backup as compressed backupset archivelog all;" look?

What version is this coming off of?

Thanks,

John