RE: Unix Shell Script Help

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:51:57 -0500

Do you mean the string "cancel", or a control-c terminator? If it's the string "cancel", I would do that in perl, since you can open a program as a bi-directional process. If you just want to send control-c, you can have a forked process that watches the sqlplus command and sends a SIGINT when the right moment comes (check your OS, but on my box that's a kill -2).

Matt

--

Matthew Zito
Chief Scientist